Board of Directors
Are you interested in being more involved? We would love to have you join the Board!
The Board meets every other month during the odd months and meetings are not more than 90 minutes long. Meetings are via Zoom except twice per year, when it is safe, the board meets in person. All board members help decide the actions and events of the state chapter and help promote membership throughout the state.
Elections will be held in June and terms begin on July 1st. The following positions are open for election in 2021:
- At Large Representative- an NASW Wyoming member who is the liaison to NASW Wyoming members who live out of state. This person can live in or out of state.
- Regional Representatives: Need to live or work in one of the counties they represent. They are the liaison for members in these areas and can plan networking and training events in their areas.
- North East Region Representative (Sheridan, Johnson, Campbell, Crook and Weston Counties)
- South East Region Representative (Platte, Goshen, and Laramie Counties)
- West Central Region Representative (Teton, Sublette, and Fremont Counties)
- Student Representatives: Students help keep their classmates informed about NASW events and benefits.
If you are interested in serving in any of these positions or extending your term if you currently occupy one of these positions, please email NASW Wyoming Executive Director, Liz Dole-Izzo at email@example.com
If you know someone in one of these areas who would make a great board member, please encourage them to reach out!