Nominations for the 2023 NASW Wyoming Awards now open!
Awards for Social Worker of the Year, Greatest Contribution to Social Work Practice, Public Citizen of the Year and Agency of the Year will be given on March 31, 2023
To nominate someone (or yourself) or for questions please send an e-mail to Wyoming Exec. Director at firstname.lastname@example.org . Awards criteria is listed below:
Greatest Contribution to Social Work Practice Award Nominee:
This award honors a NASW member in good standing who demonstrates all or some of the following traits:
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership, expertise, and dedication to the profession
- Contribute significantly to Social Work practice through work with individuals, couples, families, groups, and/or students
- Significant contributions in supervision, consultation, research, administration or publication.
- Demonstrated leadership in social work practice via development and implementation of creative programs and services
- Promoting new practice insights and/or methods through consultation, teaching and/or publication
- Contribute in such areas as advocacy for clients or the profession, social policy, practice, program creation, administration, development or research.
- Promote and advocate for the profession and the populations social work serves
- Promote a positive public image of social work
- Make contributions to the field through community service, advocacy, practice, education, etc.
- Consistently seeking effective solutions to practice problems/'dilemmas
- Providing persistent and effective advocacy for under-served populations
NASW-Wyoming Social Worker of the Year Nominee:
This award honors NASW member in good standing who demonstrates all or some of the following traits:
- exemplifies the best of the profession’s values and achievements
- advocates for clients
- makes a demonstrable contribution in social work practice, policy, program development, administration, and/or research
- Demonstrates outstanding leadership
- contributes to a positive image for the social work profession